The Best Dubai Airport Hotels
Dubai is a fable, a fairy tale that has risen to stardom in less than 2 decades. It not only accounts for the world’s most fascinating constructions, but also a rough financial crisis to match.
According to recent reports from hotels projects tracker, Dubai boasts some of the most hotels under construction than any other city in the world, and in terms of numbers, that’s a whopping 100+ retreats in the pipeline. Occupancy rates were also at an all time high at 81%, with over 35,000 more rooms to be added shortly.
The following hotels are some of the best hotels in and around the airport (DXB) and are priced starting at $50 per night.
- Rio hotel: Located just a short drive away from DXB, the Rio hotel is the perfect retreat for budget travelers.
With rooms starting at just $58, you can’t go wrong in making the right decision.
Each room is appointed with modern day amenities such as satellite channels, individually controlled A/C, internet connectivity and tea and coffee making facilities.
Hotel search engines such as Agoda.com offered a far better deal on rooms at the Rio hotel compared to its official website.
- Meena Plaza Hotel: The Meena Plaza hotel is located 6.7 kms away from DXB, and offers 89 luxurious rooms to choose from. Each room comes fully equipped with the latest facilities such as color television, mini-refrigerator, telephone with international dialing, and 24 hours hot and cold water. Rooms start at $35 according to their official website, making it perfect for budget travelers and quick stopovers.
- Richmond Hotel Apartments: The Richmond Hotel Apartments is roughly 6 kms away from DXB and is a perfect retreat for both families and business travelers on a budget. With rooms starting at just $45 per night, the hotel features a rooftop spa and an outdoor pool overlooking Bur Dubai. Each room comes appointed with a microwave, traditional oven, fridge and some even with a private balcony. Some of the attractions within short proximity of the hotel are the World Trade Centre and the Al Khaleej Shopping Centre. It is recommended that you book this hotel through the one of the many hotel search engines for the best deal.
- Emirates Palace Hotel Suites: Not to be confused with the lavish Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, the Emirates Palace Hotel and Suites is definitely a modest and comfortable offering. Locates just 15 minutes away from both DXB and Sharjah international airport, the hotel provides unobstructed views of the Mamzar and Khalid Lakes, and is a perfect escapee for business travelers and families alike. Room rates start at $150/per night, which includes facilities such as satellite TV, fridge, television, and individually controlled air-conditioning. You can either visit their official website to book your stay at the Emirates Palace Hotel Suites or any hotel search engine.
- Dream Palace Hotel: If you’re looking for value for money on your next trip to Dubai, the Dream Palace hotel is an excellent choice. Located just 10 minutes away from DXB, the Dream Palace is best suited for business and pleasure and offers easy access to beaches, shopping malls and is conveniently tucked away in the heart of the commercial district. There are 147 rooms to choose from starting at just $75 per night, which can be booked by visiting their website.
- Sharjah Grand Hotel: The Sharjah grand Hotel is conveniently located just 8 kms away from DXB, and is the perfect retreat for business and pleasure. The hotel offers 250 well furnished rooms to choose from, which are all appointed with modern day amenities to include flat screen TV’s and central air conditioning. The hotel also features an onsite temperature controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi and water slides, making it an attractive options for couples and kids. Some of the facilities offered by the hotel are access to a private beach, laundry and dry cleaning, wireless internet access and a state of the art gym.
- Tulip Inn Sharjah: Set right besides the Mega Mall in Sharjah, the Tulip Inn Hotel is 25 minutes away from DXB, and the reason it makes this list is because it offers more square footage for the dollar. Designed for families, couples and business travelers, the rooms at the Tulip Inn are nicely appointed to include individually controlled air-conditioning, in room safe deposit boxes, in room washing machine, iron and ironing board and bathrooms with full showers. There are over 130 lavish and expansive rooms to choose from, with prices starting at just $75/ night.
- Ramee International Hotel: Secluded in the international commercial hub and located right next to the Baniyas Square and Naif shopping district, the Ramee International hotel is an excellent options for families, business and the most the discerning travelers. The hotel offers 100 stylish and well appointed rooms to choose from starting at just $110/night. The room amenities include tea and coffee making facilities, individually controlled air conditioning and safe deposit boxes.
- Panorama Grand Hotel: The Panorama Grand Hotel is located just 7 Kms away from DXB and 1 km from away from the Gold Souk and Dubai Museum. Staying at the Panorama is an ideal choice for business and leisure travelers, and there are 104 rooms to choose from. Each room is well appointed with modern day amenities such as parquet floors, satellite TV and individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Admiral Plaza Hotel: Located merely 10 kms away from the Dubai International Airport, and tucked away in Dubai’s cultural, business and tourism hub of the city, the Admiral Plaza hotel is an excellent option for all types of travelers. Some of the attractions in the vicinity of the hotel are the Meena Bazaar, Bur Dubai Financial District, textile souq, Computer Street, the Grand mosque, and the Dubai World Trade Center. The suites at the Admiral Plaza are all fitted with state of the art amenities to include high speed internet access, IDD telephones, daily housekeeping and 24 hour room services.
To get the best deals of the hotels above, or any others in the Dubai area, use our hotel search box on the top right of this website to take advantage of heavily discounted rates.
Whether you’re visiting Dubai or simply transiting through, you can be rest assured of an escape that’s perfect for you. There are a plethora of attractions within close proximity of the Dubai International Airport such as the Fun Tours Desert Safari, Balloon Adventures Dubai and the Dubai Creek.
Note that if you want to take advantage of heavily discounted room rates, you must use our Hotel search box on the top right hand side of the website.